AREINZ, Dip.Bus.Studies (Real Estate)
Licensed Real Estate Agent (REAA 2008)
Kerry is a dedicated Real Estate professional who has been involved in the Hamilton residential property arena since 1993. He was also active in the marketing of the exclusive beach and canal front properties at Pauanui on the Coromandel Peninsula.
My business model focuses on all sectors of the market and with the support of my dedicated team, I am committed to assisting my clients in successfully achieving the goals that are important to them when buying or selling residential property.
As Sales Manager at Lugton’s River Rd Office, my highly disciplined and professional approach has enabled me to consistently feature as one of the company’s Top 10 sales achievers. I advocate the use of the latest technology and ensure my business systems are optimised, passing the benefits directly to my clients.
My personal commitment to you:
- Honesty and integrity with complete transparency in all transactions.
- Informed assessment of the true value of your property based on my in-depth knowledge of the Hamilton residential market.
- Implement the appropriate marketing programme for your property in consultation with you and your requirements and expectations.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome when buying or selling.
- I work with a limited number of clients at any one time to ensure you receive the level of service you deserve.
- Lugton’s are industry leaders in the marketing of residential property within the Hamilton region, which will guarantee exposure of your investment to potential purchasers.
Lugton’s has a long and committed heritage in Hamilton city. Since 1955 there has been significant development in Lugton’s business as the city has grown. My team and I are proud to continue our role for many years to come in the important buying and selling decisions of our clients.
Sales consultant to Kerry Hopper
My long term interest in Real Estate has come to fruition!
I am fortunate to be able to pursue my passion for Real Estate at Lugtons in conjunction with Kerry Hopper as his Sales Assistant.
Hamilton is my home and I know and understand the residential property market here. I grew up listening to “real estate conversation” as my father, Michael Pease, sold real estate in the Waikato for over 30 years.
I come to this profession from a background in health, 25 years as a Registered Nurse, working primarily at Waikato Hospital. I have always enjoyed working and interacting with people and I am excited to now pursue a new career in property with Kerry and Lugtons.
Very happy customers! Great communication and honest realistic feedback from Kerry re value and interested buyers.
Michelle and Paul
We were very impressed with Kerry and will not hesitate to recommend him to others
Kerry was great. Good ideas for conditions to be included so as to secure the purchase against any back up offers.
We would not hesitate to recommend Kerry to anyone else or use him again in the future.
Kerry was great. He contacted EVERY open home we wanted to go to so we felt welcome and was available to chat over the phone or on person anytime sometimes up to 1 hour.
Kerry was tireless in his efforts to satisfy us in our quest to purchase. Outstanding agent
Paul and Rebecca